Job opening is in a well known EUROPEAN MNC.
Will represent CORPORATE HR in assigned region .
Will cover Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, and Chennai regions- to be handled by this person.
This person will lead all HR initiatives in the region. Want a person with GOOD HR CONCEPTS so that they can grow in the role and usefulness to the Branch
The job responsibilities will involve:
- Recruitment very aggressively technical workforce, sales and support personnel END TO END- understanding the role, making a JD, interviewing, selection, salary negotiation, finalisation
- Joining formalities- a coordinator will do the paper work, but the person has to take the joinee through the process properly.
- Induction/ orientation
- On boarding – making sure the joinee has all the required inputs, tools. This is a 3 month plan. The HR person has to ensure it is followed meticulously.
- Orientation review
- Confirmation review participating with the line manager and branch manager in this process and mediating where necessary to ensure HR philosophy of the company is kept in focus.
- Tracking performance
- Succession planning
- Nominations for training, awards etc. In 6-8 months expect a more active role here including training need analysis etc.
- Exit interviews
- Handling day to day issues effectively and efficiently on own technical workforce could come asking for more conveyance allowance- should know enough to be able to take a decision on the spot and close the issue.
- Should also drive new initiatives -don’t mean birthday parties etc- should be able to design planners etc
A person with an INDEPENDENT thought process, CONFIDENCE and who can handle the assignment on his own is required.