Job opening is in a well established company into manufacturing of Chemicals .
- Management of Fire & Safety System, maintain daily register & keep records.
- Prevention of Accident, day-to-day safety inspection
- Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Fire Extinguishing Appliances, Equipment, Fixed & Mobile Installation
- Frequent plant round to ensure that worker engaged in any job or operation is fully aware of hazards related to job and follow the safe method of working.
- Implementation of Safety Rules & Policies.
- Maintenance of all the PPE & safety equipment.
- Co-ordinate Plant Safety Committee Meeting and Mock Drill
- Monthly performance report preparation
- Release work permit
- Impart training to Regular and Contract employees.
- Investigation and record maintaining of incident reports
- Maintain all Fire Fighting system.
- Preparation and updating Formats related to Safety.
- Identify & rectify unsafe act and unsafe condition.
- Investigation and record maintaining of accidents and incidents.
- Comply statutory requirement.
- Updating SOP, Checklists, Onsite emergency plan.
- Selection and maintaining of personnel protective equipment (PPE).
- Display Safety Information. Conduct Plant Safety Inspection.
- Knowledge of Hazop study & how to it conducted
- Knowledge of MSDS
- Knowledge of toxic gases leakage handling